August 1-4, 2019
Elizabethtown Sports Park
1401 West Park Rd. Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Do you know someone who should be considered an All-American?
Our Baseball Youth All-American Games include some of the best individual players in the country playing together on teams in tournament play. Each All-American Games include hundreds of players from all around the nation and several countries. The Baseball Youth All-American Games is one of our most prestigious events for individual players.
Players who participate in our All-American Games also have the opportunity to be selected for our Baseball Youth Elite Teams that compete in various national events.
Download the Free All American Games Info Packet
And Receive An Exclusive Offer For Your Player!
All Baseball Youth All-American Games are “stay to play” events. In order to participate in the tournaments, all athletes are required to book their lodging through our housing partner, Team Travel Source (TTS). TTS has secured specially discounted rates with the top properties in the area. If you choose not to book your lodging through TTS, you will be required to pay a $50 alternative lodging fee.
- Live within 60 miles of the tournament
August 1, 2019 – Players Check-In / Opening Ceremonies
August 2, 2019 – Pool Play/ Skills Measurements
August 3, 2019 –Pool Play / Skills Measurements / HR Derby Showcase
August 4, 2019 – Bracket Play / Closing Ceremonies / Awards Presentation
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Outstanding Facilities
- Skills Measurement Session
- 4 Games Guarantee (Weather Permitting)
- Tournament Setting – Pool Play / Bracket Play
- Two All-American Uniform Jerseys (Navy) by Triton
- All-American Hat
- All-American RINGS for all participants
- National recognition as participating in the Baseball Youth All-American Games
- Conducted by Baseball Youth Scouts
- Extensive Media Coverage
Open to any players whose High School Graduation Class is between 2023-2029. Player rankings / skills assessments are now categorized by High School Graduation Class, not current age division. This will be displayed on all future player profiles online. For game play, players are placed on teams by High School Graduation Class, and if necessary, could be combined with other High School Graduation Classes. * The classes of 2028 and 2029 will be combined into the 2028-29 division.
- 2023 (8th grader in school year 2018-19)
- 2024 (7th grader in school year 2018-19)
- 2025 (6th grader in school year 2018-19)
- 2026 (5th grader in school year 2018-19)
- 2027 (4th grader in school year 2018-19)
- 2028 (3rd grader in school year 2018-19)
- 2029 (2nd grader in school year 2018-19)
- 2028-2029 (2nd/3rd grader in school year 2018-19)
HOMERUN DERBY INFORMATION
**Players must register for Homerun Derby to reserve their spot. Prices increase on site!**
Homerun Derby will take place during one day of the All-American Games – that specific day will be announced on the detailed itinerary one month prior to the tournament. The top 5 players with the most points in each age group will be announced at their Closing Ceremony on the last day of the tournament.
HOMERUN DERBY LEADERBOARDS
HOMERUN DERBY DISTANCES
- 2023 – 225 ft
- 2024 – 210 ft
- 2025 – 175 ft
- 2026 – 150 ft
- 2027 – 130 ft
- 2028 – 130 ft
- 2029 – 130 ft
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What do I wear to Opening Ceremonies?
- Dark colored shorts, tennis shoes, a jersey you get at check-in.
- What socks do I wear?
- What belt do I wear?
- What color of pants do I wear for games?
- Do I need to bring my own catchers gear?
- Yes, Baseball Youth does NOT provide any catchers gear.
- When will I get rosters?
- 5 – 7 days prior to the tournament.
- When will I get the game schedule?
- 5 – 7 days prior to the tournament.
Change this price