August 2-5, 2018
Elizabethtown Sports Park
1401 West Park Road Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Do you know someone who should be considered an All-American?
Our Baseball Youth All-American Games include some of the best individual players in the country playing together on teams in tournament play. Each All-American Games include hundreds of players from all around the nation and several countries. The Baseball Youth All-American Games is one of our most prestigious events for individual players.
Players who participate in our All-American Games also have the opportunity to be selected for our Baseball Youth Elite Teams that compete in various national events.
Download the Free All American Games Info Packet
And Receive An Exclusive Offer For Your Player!
All Baseball Youth All-American Games are “stay to play” events. In order to participate in the tournaments, all athletes are required to book their lodging through our housing partner, Team Travel Source (TTS). TTS has secured specially discounted rates with the top properties in the area. If you choose not to book your lodging through TTS, you will be required to pay a $75 alternative lodging fee.
- Live within 60 miles of the tournament
- Government or Military Rate
- Using Points for a Free Room
*If you have an exception, you MUST complete the Exemption Form. Team Travel Source will confirm if your exemption has been approved. If you do not get approved for an exemption or book a hotel through Team Travel Source, you will be subject to a $75 alternative lodging fee.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Outstanding Facilities
- Professional Workout
- 4 Games Guarantee (Weather Permitting)
- Tournament Setting – Pool Play / Bracket Play
- Two All-American Uniform Jerseys (Navy and Red) by Triton
- All-American Hat
- All-American RINGS for all participants
- National recognition as participating in the Baseball Youth All-American Games
- Conducted by Baseball Youth Scouts
- Extensive Media Coverage
- Participation Fee: $325 per player
Open to any players whose High School Graduation Class is between 2023-2029. Player rankings / skills assessments are now categorized by High School Graduation Class, not current age division. This will be displayed on all future player profiles online. For game play, players are placed on teams by High School Graduation Class, and if necessary, could be combined with other High School Graduation Classes.
- 2023 (8th grader in school year 2018-19)
- 2024 (7th grader in school year 2018-19)
- 2025 (6th grader in school year 2018-19)
- 2026 (5th grader in school year 2018-19)
- 2027 (4th grader in school year 2018-19)
- 2028 (3th grader in school year 2018-19)
- 2029 (2nd grader in school year 2018-19)
HOME RUN DERBY
$50 per player
ALL-AMERICAN HATS PRE-SALE
*All participants will receive a game hat as part of their registration. This pre-sale is for parents, siblings, grandparents, supporters, etc. Hats will be picked up at the All-American Games check-in.
Change this pricing