Start the process below and a Baseball Youth recruiter will reach out to you directly to complete your nomination!
***Effective 3/15/20, all registration fees can be refunded for those who register after the onset of coronavirus if the tournament is canceled due to COVID-19 related restrictions and you’re not able to transfer to another event in the next 24 months. We’re confident baseball will be played late this summer, but if not, you won’t be out any cash!***
Registration cost: $350 per athlete (fee increases as the event gets closer)
Location & Dates:
- Kentucky (7/30 – 8/2)
- Reno/Tahoe, NV (7/31 – 8/3)
- Round Rock, TX (8/6 – 8/9)
- Myrtle Beach, SC (8/13 – 8/16)
- Ocean City, MD (8/14 – 8/17)
Highlights of the All-American Games:
- Four-game guarantee + team workout + practice!
- Teams consist of athletes from all over the country (and, in some cases, the world)!
- Two custom jerseys + one custom on-field hat!
- Individual recognition at both Opening & Closing ceremonies!
- A shiny event ring + skill measurables!
- Some athletes receive event awards as voted on by coaches!
- Once the event is complete, the best All-Americans are invited to play on a Baseball Youth Elite team at various high-profile tournaments around the nation! The Baseball Youth All-American Games is an invite-only event where all players go through a nomination process.
Questions? Shoot us a text at (502) 200-1691!