Pigeon Forge, TN
March 8-10, 2019
The Ripken Experience
405 Jake Thomas R Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Want to join us at Ripken?
Coming this March, we’re bringing our Baseball Youth Elite and Select experience to Ripken! Players will be selected to join us at The Ripken Experience in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee as Baseball Youth competes in the Cabin Fever Tournament from March 8-10. A limited amount of spots will be available. Baseball Youth will include teams in the following divisions: 9U, 10U, 11U and 12U.
HOW TO PLAY WITH BASEBALL YOUTH: Players that play on our Baseball Youth teams are selected from our National Player Ranking Database. To be considered it’s highly recommended that the player goes to our All-American Games, which are hosted all over the country, to enable our scouts to see them compete against premier talent. Anyone can also nominate a player at any time.
Players are placed on Baseball Youth Elite and Select teams with others from all around the nation and play against other teams that are participating at The Ripken Experience. All Baseball Youth teams are coached by Baseball Youth Scouts. Teams will have no more than 12 kids per team and every team will roster bat throughout the tournament. Minimum innings in the field for each player: 3-4 inn game = 1 inn, 5+ inn game = 2 inn. The tournament is a 3 game guarantee.
This Baseball Youth team opportunity is a “stay to play” event. In order to participate on our Baseball Youth ELITE and SELECT teams, all athletes are required to book their lodging through our housing partner, Team Travel Source (TTS). TTS has secured specially discounted rates with the top properties in the area.
March 8, 2019 – 4:00-4:50 PM: Player Check-In (Between Clubhouse & Playground)
5:00-6:30 PM: Team Practices
6:30-7:00 PM: Team Meetings (Go over signs, answer questions, etc.)
Everyone with BY Elite must be gone no later than 7:15 PM (Park Rules)
March 9, 2019 – Game Action
March 10, 2019 – Championship Play
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Every player receives the Baseball Youth Uniform (Includes: Two (2) Professional Jersey and a Hat)
- National recognition as participating with Baseball Youth ELITE or SELECT
- Players are placed on teams with other players from around the nation
- Player Participation Fee: $295 per player
- 3 Game Guarantee (weather permitting)
- No more than 12 players per team
- Bring all necessary baseball equipment.
- ELITE players will need to provide their own RED socks/belt. SELECT players will need to provide their own BLACK socks/belt.
Open to all players in 9U, 10U, 11U, 12U divisions. Baseball Youth has the right to combine ages divisions if needed.
Age Cutoff – April 30, 2019
Change these divisions per event.
- 2023 (8th grader in school year 2018-19)
- 2024 (7th grader in school year 2018-19)
- 2025 (6th grader in school year 2018-19)
- 2026 (5th grader in school year 2018-19)
- 2027 (4th grader in school year 2018-19)
- 2028 (3th grader in school year 2018-19)
- 2029 (2nd grader in school year 2018-19)
Change this price