New Year's Baseball Fest
December 27-January 1, 2021
HOW TO PLAY WITH BASEBALL YOUTH: Players that play on our Baseball Youth teams are selected from our National Player Ranking Database. To be considered it’s highly recommended that the player goes to our All-American Games, which are hosted all over the country, to enable our scouts to see them compete against premier talent. Anyone can also nominate a player at any time.
Players are placed on Baseball Youth Elite teams with others from all around the nation and play against other teams that are participating. All Baseball Youth teams are coached by Baseball Youth Scouts. Teams will have no more than 12 kids per team and every team will roster bat throughout the tournament. Minimum innings in the field for each player: 3-4 inn game = 1 inn, 5+ inn game = 2 inn. The tournament is a 3 game guarantee.
Panama City Beach Sports Complex
50 Chip Seal Pkwy
Panama City Beach, FL 32407
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Every player receives the Baseball Youth Uniform (Includes: Two (2) Professional Jersey and a Hat)
- National recognition as participating with Baseball Youth ELITE
- Players are placed on teams with other players from around the nation
- 3 Game Guarantee (weather permitting)
- No more than 12 players per team
- Bring all necessary baseball equipment.
- ELITE players will need to provide their own RED socks/belt.
Open to all players in the divisions below. Baseball Youth has the right to combine ages divisions if needed.
- 9U - $425.00 per player
- 10U - $425.00 per player
- 11U - $425.00 per player
- 12U - $425.00 per player
- 13U - $425.00 per player
- 14U - $425.00 per player
Age Cutoff – April 30, 2020